Daily Scripture Readings and Meditation: Come and SeeJanuary 5, 2023
The Beauty of a Holy Death, by Austin RuseJanuary 5, 2023
By Scarlen Valderaz, Patriot Post, Jan. 5, 2023
Contrary to popular feminist belief, women cannot do it all, especially when it comes to raising children.
Fatherless homes are a crisis that plagues our country. The statistics surrounding fatherless homes are not the greatest. Below you will find some statistics about fatherless homes taken from The Fatherless Generation:
- 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes (US Dept. Of Health/Census) — 5 times the average.
- 85% of all youths in prison come from fatherless homes — 20 times the average. (Fulton Co. Georgia, Texas Dept. of Correction)
- 71% of pregnant teenagers lack a father. [U.S. Department of Health and Human Services press release, Friday, March 26, 1999]
- Daughters of single parents without a Father involved are 53% more likely to marry as teenagers … and 92% more likely to get divorced themselves.
Now let us compare the statistics from homes that include an involved father:
- Children with Fathers who are involved are 70% less likely to drop out of school.
- Children with Fathers who are involved are 40% less likely to repeat a grade in school.
- Adolescent girls raised in a 2 parent home with involved Fathers are significantly less likely to be sexually active than girls raised without involved Fathers. …