STUNNING! Two California Doctors May Start Revolution With Calm, Science/Data-Based Questioning of Extreme COVID19 Measures, (Video) by Steve JalsevacApril 26, 2020
US Bishops: Shuttering Churches, Opening Borders by Church MilitantApril 27, 2020
Mike Pompeo added that the Trump administration would ‘take a look at’ whether it’s time for a different organization to supplant the WHO’s role.
PETITION: Thank President Trump for halting U.S. funding to pro-abortion World Health Organization Sign the petition here.
April 24, 2020 (LifeSiteNews) — U.S. secretary of state Mike Pompeo said this week the Trump administration may never restore funding to the embattled World Health Organization (WHO) and may instead push for changes or even a new alternative to the international body following its handling of the COVID-19 outbreak.
“It may be the case that the United States can never return to underwriting, having US taxpayer dollars go to the WHO,” Pompeo said in one of two Fox News interviews this week, Reuters reports. He added that the administration would “take a look at” whether it’s time for a different organization to supplant the WHO’s role.
Earlier this month, President Donald Trump announced a temporary suspension of the more than $400 million the United States sends the WHO every year, pending a review of its “role in severely mismanaging and covering up the spread of the coronavirus.” ….