Leftists Leaving the Left, by Austin RuseMarch 18, 2022
The Kids Are Not Alright, by Nate JacksonMarch 18, 2022
Letting politicians dictate patient care, which prevents physicians from practicing medicine and saving patients’ lives, is a core problem, say Drs. Robert Malone and Peter McCullough.
- Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough call for politics to get out of the health care arena.
- The government controlling health care is a core problem, as politicians have stepped in to dictate patient care, which doesn’t allow physicians to practice medicine and save patients’ lives.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) hasn’t published most of the data it’s been collecting during the pandemic, constituting scientific fraud.
- The CDC has become a purely political organization and arm of the executive branch.
- Lack of data transparency at the CDC, between the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Pfizer regarding clinical trial data and about injection side effects registered in a Department of Defense database, is putting Americans’ health at risk.
Medical freedom is a right that must be protected for all — it transcends politics and applies to people regardless of political party. …
Continue reading >>>>